Hey ladies, 

I know it has been a minute since my last post. Work has been definitely taking all my time and attention for the last 2 weeks. Even with that, I am so passionate about this blog that I wanted to come and make a quick post off of something that has been on my heart and mind lately. 

I am not sure what struggles or challenges in life you are dealing with today or even have been dealing with this year, but I am here to tell you to give yourself grace through it all. 

I have been in a place of peace and working on myself for the last month. But while doing that I have allowed my struggles and true feelings to be nonexistent. Some how I have persuaded myself that my problems are gone when they really have not left. 

I recently had a mental breakdown,  because I have been holding so much in instead of truly working through the raw feelings I have been having. Ladies if there is one thing I ask you is be honest with your process. Do not try to speed up your healing or breakthrough. Go threw all the emotions and feelings daily but do not get stuck there. The mental breakdown I had help me to put in perspective that I have been pushing my emotions and feelings down and not truly dealing with them. 

Whatever you are dealing with in your life do not let it consume you but go through each stage of the process knowing that you are human, you will get through it, and you do not have to be perfect and you will not come out perfect on the other side. 

I hope this quick post inspire someone. Until next time. 

With love, 

Christiney 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog