Hello ladies, 

My name is Christiney Norah, and I am 24 year old woman who is just trying to figure out this thing called life with not many life experiences and answers. I am not much of a writer, but I love to express my deepest inner thoughts in many different ways so why not try a blog, right?

I am creating this blog because I have been that child, that teen, and even that young adult who felt like I had to face my challenges and struggles alone because if I did not I was not being strong enough. I am here to tell you while we all cope and deal with situations in different ways we all could use a little knowledge knowing we are not alone. I would like to share my experiences of life and build a safe space and community of women who can rely on each other and look for comfort in knowing we are not alone in this journey called womanhood. I would like to cover a variety of topics ranging from childhood experiences to dreams and even romantic relationships. Whatever a woman deal with in our day to day life will be discussed on this blog. 

Heres a little about me: 

I am 24 years old who was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. I went to Kirkwood High School, and was an excellent violinist in my orchestra days. I prided myself in working hard in school and received the African American Achievement award all four years  I love math and really should have became an accountant like my mother. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would like to continue my education to develop the best version of myself possible. 

Fast forward to after high school: Now I have two beautiful daughters, Camia and Courtney. (They take after their mother ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚ ) I am a recent graduate from University of Missouri Saint Louis with a Bachelors in Psychology. I am a social worker who love the heck out of my job and believe I have a purpose in this field. I am wife of three years and boy has that been tough but marriage is not for the weak ๐Ÿ’ช. I have failed and grown throughout my life, and I am still learning as I go. 

I hope this blog helps us to reflect on our childhood experiences, adolescent experiences, and adulthood experiences and find lessons and beauty in everything we endured. Most of all, I want us to be proud of our shortcomings, flaws, and weaknesses, and use them to build a better future for ourselves mentally, physically and spiritually. 

I look forward to the way this blog will help us grow as women, mothers, entrepreneurs, or whatever you desire to be. I also hope this blog builds a sense of community in what makes us similar; being a woman! 

Let me know in the comments what you would like our first topic to be about. 

With love, Christiney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog