Welcome back ladies 💕, 

I am so excited to begin this blog and embark on our journey as women. As I think about what it means to me to be a woman I cannot help but think of the average American way most women were taught how to live after adolescent years. How many have us been taught the American dream for the so-called American woman. 

 The American dream for a woman is to graduate high school,  go to college and find your career, graduate college and find a great job in your career field, meet a nice and well off man, get engaged and then married, have kids, be a stay at home mom, and the rest is happiness. 

Well, while some of this is not so farfetched I have learned that it do not always work out that way or even in that order.  Let me be the first to say that my story has definitely took some right and left turns but I don't regret the path my life took whether it looks wrong or right to society.

While I do not disagree with all the societal rules of life; I realize that no man or woman should have all the power in how life should go. I believe Men and women were put on this earth to balance each other and that's what our goal should be each and every day with those we deem important in our life.

I have learned many lessons on learning self-love, self-worth, respect, becoming an interdependent woman, and going after your dreams. Here are some important values I have acquired throughout my 24 years of life: 

1. Learn to accept everything about yourself including the flaws, the good and the bad. All of this combined make you who you are. 

2. Learn to shoot for the big goals in life. Anything you put your mind to you can achieve. Also, Challenges show the perseverance and grit you possess inside. 

3. Do not let what another person say or think about you define who you are. I had to learn this a lot due to being bullied in middle and high school. It will always be a damned if you do or don't situation. So be comfortable in your own skin. 

4.  Learn to accept you are not always right and can cause hurt to another person but the first step is realization.

5. Lastly, Enjoy every moment you can in life and do not sweat the small stuff. 

I try to apply these lessons to my life daily to help me get through the day. Tell me some of your lessons you learned so far or the lessons you are still learning. 

Much love, 

Christiney 💕

Comments

  1. I am so proud of you, I see the growth and the glow. I love you forever and always Bestfriend💗 Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, I see the growth and the glow. I love you forever and always Bestfriend💗 Jai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog